Sunday, March 10, 2013

9 March Joy Dare

3 gifts carved

1. a big carve thru my heart. Well, let me first begin by saying this is a day for Born Slippy…(if you don’t know what that is, then I wont bother explaining “boy” cos “boy” you just wont get it “boy”).
A carved heart is something to be thankful for, because it means that you took a risk with love, and didn’t think about the consequences. And living with wild aban...don can only be a good thing, if you are prepared for the fall out – which pretty much is inevitable given that you throw yourself into something with such fervour. I love the feeling of freefalling into love. It is wild, it is free and it suits me. I know it is not for everyone, cos we all have our “rules” about how we love. I like my “rules”, and with that in mind, I accept the pain that comes when things don’t go to plan. And I learn from it. So I am thankful for the chance to learn. And I guess I am thankful for the opportunity to test my “non-negotiables” again, and to reinforce what I want and what I don’t want. I am even thankful for the sadness and the loneliness and the pain cos I feel no regret. So that means this was definitely a chance to learn and to grow. And I am thankful for him, cos he is awesome.
2. wooden furniture. I am inspired by people who can build things with their hands. So I am thankful that even though I am rubbish with building things, I can ask a person “can you make this?” and they say “yep, but better”. This kind of talent is limitless and makes me feel safe knowing that if I am with them, then I can pretty much have any piece of furniture I want!! LOL
3. a lamb roast. I promised my neighbours who helped me with the mulch to a lamb roast. (don’t worry Paul and Barry, I haven’t forgotten!) I am thankful that my mum taught me how to cook early on as a kid. I am very thankful for the hotness of Jamie Oliver (oh and the fact that he can cook) so that my love for and ability to cook has moved to another level. I am thankful that a simple dead animal, dressed up with some weeds (herbs) from the garden, can be sensational!
I am going to quote a dear client of mine (who herself quoted this from some nutritionist guru)….”I love animals, we should eat more of them”. LMAO!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment