Sunday, March 10, 2013

12 WBT two weeks in.../and then 6 months later

I  began the Michelle Bridges 12 WBT two weeks ago. the first day of training was so hard both physically and emotionally. i knew that i could do the training fairly well - but i also knew that there were going to be obstacles.
i do my training outdoors at a local footy oval. i have decided to walk around the oval four times and then run the stairs up to ten times during each lap.

I never finished this post, but i wish i did now.
I ended up doing two rounds of the program and lost 8kgs, and became really fit.
her program works people - if you do as you are told.

I totally did every exercise she wrote down and it hurt like hell, but it totally worked. Now i feel like a million dollars and i love that when i walk my butt keeps up, rather than keeping its own rhythm!!!

everything about me changed, my physical and mental and emotional self. I realised my worth, garnered strength and i left my husband of nearly 7 years. Not that i think it was because of the program, more about me realising i needed to make changes to my life before it got away from me.

personal transformation is such a rewarding and terrifying experience. For me, i love the challenge of having a chance to make things better and renew my world. I never ever thought i would divorce, but i realised that the person i was, was very unthrilled with her circumstance. I also realised that the values i had were very different to my husbands. so that meant something had to give, and i realised it was me who was giving away her values and dreams and goals. Now, i am living separately, and i am finding that life is looking good for me, even though i am on the edge of financial strain....i am still happy with my choices.

Doing the 12WBT transformed me from the inside out. and i am grateful i had the courage to start and the determination to finish it. Otherwise i would still be stuck in this dead end life, that was slowly burying me amongst other people's needs and wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment