Sunday, March 10, 2013

5 March Joy Dare

3 Gifts Found

1. Frozen Spinach and sundried tomato muffins. I got home from work tonight around 9pm. I really wasn’t hungry enough to cook, so I thought I would look in the fridge and see if there was any magical appearance of a cooked dinner with foil over it waiting for me….um no. As a newly separated woman, I am learning that having a meal cooked and waiting for me is probab...ly one of the only things I am missing. HOWEVER, as I am a newly found “organised” single mum, I found this batch of muffins, frozen and waiting for me to defrost and cover in butter. RESULT!! Instant healthy little snack. See mum an Ange
- I can be organised too!
2. New Found Inner Strength. Further to my post about jumping off the cliff into the unknown…I would say I am definitely giving it a swing today. Not quite ready to “jump off”, but I am testing the strength of the rope that I am going to jump off with and then let go of when I am totally ready. (yes, speaking in metaphors is a hobby of mine). I think inner strength needs to be practised, so I am doing a little practising today and I am feeling good about it. Just sayin’
3. The sign on my head that says “harass me I’m single”…FOUND! And now I am tearing it up into tiny little pieces. Fact = just becos you are single doesn’t mean you are interested in dating right now. Fact= if a woman says “no thank you” she probably means it. Fact = if a woman says “please stop messaging me or I will get an AVO, she really means it”. So now I have found that little sign on my forehead that says “harass me” I am expecting it will stop? I am thankful I am not needy and can recognise attention that probably isn’t healthy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment